Thursday, January 04, 2007

Poopin' and Barfin'

Without getting super graphic (your welcome) todays title says it all. Chiang Mai is an awesome city in northern Thailand...well, at least the bathrooms I've visited are nice! This town has a funky "if I were in the U.S. I'd be a Santa Cruz or a Santa Fe (not Ohio!)" vibe. Yoga studios and vegetarian restaurants abound and for some reason (too stoned?) there aren't many dreadlocks around. I'll blog more later when the car parked on my head allows. Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get better soon! glad you like the pics! the camera's broken now, biggest bummer ever! german couple

Anonymous said...

Sunny is 24!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby! Lay down, now, 'K? I know you know what to do, but when you discribe it so well- it just brings out the Mommy in me.

Anonymous said...

Keep suckin' air buddy we need you here. Sis will be there to rescue you, shortly.

Anonymous said...

Take charcoal? I also am bringing grapefruit seed extract and acidophalis. Get well soon,

Be there soon, are you greeting us at the airport?

Love,
S

Angel said...

Hey there James,

Hope you get well soon!!! Rest up well and concentrate on getting better!

Angel said...

Thanks!
I'll keep in mind all you said and although I am hoping I won't sound like a Pommy, I'll let you know if it happens :o) My blog will thrive on my trip, I'll have so much to write about!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are still alive!

Where are you? We leave Fri 4pm ferry. I need to talk or have email conversation. Hurry!


Love ya bro,

SIS

Angel said...

hey James!
Has the parked car moved any or is it still parked on your head?
missing your blog entries LOADS!

Anonymous said...

I'm missing your blogs, too!!! And Samantha's getting antsy......Hope you're getting better, doooode!